Personalized communication that lets you connect with customers over a single API
Enterprise Account Executive, Twilio.org
Because you belong at Twilio
Twilio.org is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to sell into high value non-profit and social impact focused prospects and customers. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new opportunities in the non-profit and social enterprise space. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record in software sales. They also have:
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing complex technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
- Non-profit sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned >$1M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- DRAW THE OWL: Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Passionate about helping others and driving positive social impact globally through the use of technology.
- BE BOLD: Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel will be required <20% of the time.
The Twilio.org team works across Twilio’s unique assets - our technology, funding, and employee time - to improve the lives of over 100 million a year around the world. As part of the team dedicated to social impact, you will tackle strategically critical process improvement projects across the Company, partnering with senior leaders and their teams to tackle operational challenges; enable growth and innovation; deliver critical business insights; and drive increased effectiveness, efficiency, and speed.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located remotely in the West region of the US (PST). Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio at a glance
Twilio focuses on Mobile, Internet, Enterprise Software, Telephony, and Messaging. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, London, and Mountain View. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Twilio has raised $363.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018.