Personalized communication that lets you connect with customers over a single API
Senior Field Marketing Manager, Asia
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a results-driven field marketing rockstar to build a world-class ecosystem of enterprise and developer customers in Asia.
As the Field Marketing lead for the Asia region, the person will design, develop, and execute multi-channel go-to-market campaigns and communications to help the region to create brand awareness and generate pipeline. This role presents an excellent opportunity for a talented, demand-gen marketer to make a significant impact.
Twilio is looking for a results-oriented leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of driving towards assigned targets or goals.
- You should have 8+ years experience in a field marketing, marcomm, digital marketing or demand generation role and a track record of working directly with a sales organization.
- You have in-depth understanding of the South-east Asian and North Asia region and the customers, understanding effective Account-based marketing (ABM) approaches to outreach.
- You will need to be a strong communicator and may have had prior experience in developing messaging, positioning, managing content and website, as well as be adept in picking up technology and concepts.
- You will need to think strategically and execute tactically
- You would be a creative self-starter that thrives in a very fast paced environment, an effective multi-tasker who is willing to roll up your sleeves, and regularly work outside of your comfort zone.
- You will collaborate with larger Global and Regional marketing teams to develop localized messaging and content for target personas, industries and verticals for Asia and drive Digital Marketing campaigns.
- You will manage the marketing budget and all aspects of field programs, including but not limited to events, webinars, industry and partner event sponsorships, account based marketing (ABM) etc.
- You will also have the opportunity to work with the broader global and regional marketing teams in San Francisco and Asia Pacific, across disciplines like PR, content marketing, social media, developer evangelism, and marketing operations.
- A marketer who has had success experimenting with creative ideas to drive awareness/funnel activity and test/measure is ideal.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce is a +.
- Fluency in one of the regional languages such as Mandarin Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia is also an advantage.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify, plan and execute superbly new ideas to drive towards our goals and improve outcomes
- BE AN OWNER: Take ownership to lead or assist in marketing programs, regional initiatives and anything under your charge
- BE BOLD: Unafraid to try something new and take calculated risks
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan meticulously, putting it down in writing to collaborate with stakeholders
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact extensively across all functional teams within Twilio in the Asia Pacific region and Globally.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Always honest, earnest and acting in a direct and transparent way.
The Asia Pacific and Japan Marketing team works closely with regional sales leadership, global cross functional teams to support Twilio's continued growth in the region.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks and drinks, ergonomic desks and regular team events and activities along with regular company and regional All Hands and more. You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio at a glance
Twilio focuses on Mobile, Internet, Enterprise Software, Telephony, and Messaging. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Atlanta, London, and Mountain View. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Twilio has raised $363.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018.