Accelerating Life-Saving Emergency Care
EMS Outreach Specialist (FT or PT) - Northern NJ / Lower Hudson Valley$35k – $50k • 0.1% – 0.25%
Twiage is an award-winning healthcare IT startup company that provides a communication technology accelerating life-saving emergency care. Our novel solution has won awards from prominent industry organizations, such as the American Medical Association, American Heart Association, American College of Emergency Physicians and Cleveland Clinic.
We are currently looking for an EMS Outreach Specialist living in the NYC/NJ area with EMS experience to join our fast growing team.
• Reach out to various EMS agencies to expand the awareness of Twiage;
• Provide onboarding and ongoing product training to paramedics, EMTs and hospital Emergency Department Staff;
• Troubleshoot and service technical issues encountered by EMS and hospital customers;
• Communicate and coordinate with hospital project management and IT security personnel during pre and post launches;
• Assist the product and account management team in preparation for pilot launch and client transition;
• Analyze and report account activities and utilization data to clients routinely as well to internal leadership;
• Provide timely and effective client services to maintain high client satisfaction and retention;
• Share client feedback with the product and account management teams to identify upselling opportunities and improve product design.
• Minimum of 2 years of active experience working as an EMT or paramedic;
• Candidates must reside in New Jersey, Connecticut, NYC Tri-State and can drive in these areas routinely;
• Detail oriented and self-disciplined, providing prompt follow-up to all customer inquiries;
• Proven track record in consistently meeting and exceeding job satisfaction at previous jobs;
• Entrepreneurial-minded with a passion to work for a fast paced and dynamic healthcare startup company to improve life-saving patient care;
• Great verbal and written communication skills and comfortable with providing training to ED/EMS audience;
• Great interpersonal communication and relationship building skills;
• Comfortable with using web and mobile technologies and high proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and various social mobile communication tools;
• Have a valid driver’s license and the ability to travel frequently in the regional market by car (60%);
• 4-year college degree;
• Authorized to work in the U.S.;
• Competitive base salary, bonus and equity incentives
• Health benefits
• Flexible time off
• Mileage Reimbursement
Meet your team
Twiage at a glance
Twiage focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Hospitals, Mobile Emergency&Health, and Emergency Management. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.