Growth/Digital Marketing Manager
TwentyBN is a Toronto and Berlin based AI startup that is building human-like avatars that interact with you in the real world. We are launching an AI-powered fitness coach running on iOS who guides you through exercises, providing live form correction and motivating you like a personal trainer.
We are looking for a Growth/Digital Marketing Manager to accompany our team through our initial launch and future growth. In this role, you will be responsible for user acquisition, engagement, and retention across all channels including paid, social, content and email. Working closely with the entire team you will conceptualize, oversee, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns to help us achieve product-market fit. You must be a gritty, creative, analytical person with amazing communication skills. Ideally, you have been involved in the successful launch of a consumer subscription app in the health/fitness space.
Employment Term: Full-time
Experience: 3-5 years of experience ideally in a high growth startup
Start Date: Immediately
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with our entire team - you will learn the internals of our product, brand, goals, and vision
- You will guide our marketing efforts across various channels
- You will support our product and growth strategy to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
- You will be responsible for end-to-end acquisition campaign strategy, planning, launch, optimization & performance measurement across paid search, social, display, video channels with a strong emphasis on programmatic buying practices in digital
- Oversee the budget, traffic & sales forecasts for digital media channels, share regular performance updates with broader acquisition marketing teams, provide digital insights & own the digital quarterly planning
-nBuild a digital channel testing agenda & regular optimizations cadence to guide internal & external teams for always-on campaigns; identify high-priority pilots; design, plan, execute, and measure the success of those pilots; and help scale up effective pilots
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience with a B2C subscription-based app marketing effort in its early stages, ideally in a high growth startup or a similarly fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in the fitness/wellbeing market is a bonus
- Expert analytical skills and ability to identify statistical patterns to guide informed business decisions
- Direct email/push notification marketing experience with platforms
Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and excels at time management
Why you’ll love working here:
- Work in a results-driven environment that offers flexible hours, autonomy and responsibility
- As a young tech start-up, the career growth potential is limitless! Every day will present a new opportunity to contribute your ideas, learn from ours and grow together
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, a pioneer spirit and encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Have an immediate impact: your voice will be heard, your opinion will matter, and your ideas will change things
- Work in the thriving downtown Toronto core surrounded by Canada’s hottest tech startups
- Bi-weekly team lunches and monthly team socials
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks to keep you fuelled
- Personal development allowance (coverage for conferences, continuing education courses, etc.) and a hardware allowance
Twenty Billion Neurons at a glance
Twenty Billion Neurons focuses on Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, iOS, Computer Vision, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://20bn.com