Driving transparency, affordability, and access across the pharmacy supply chain
Account Manager (Midwest)$70k – $90k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve people’s ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmacy benefit industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
We are looking for an Account Manager with a strong background in pharmacy benefits and managing clients. The qualified candidate will be someone who comes from Healthcare Consulting or from a Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) and can speak knowledgeably about the Rx benefit. This person should have a strong desire to grow the company by identifying incremental sales opportunities, have a great attitude and a willingness to pitch in to help keep up with the fast-pace of the company. This position reports to the Director of Account Management and is part of the Client Success team.
The Account Manager will handle the day-to-day activities with clients including Brokers and Plan sponsors. Responsibilities include managing a client activity log, contract execution management, Salesforce client activity tracking, PBM implementation support, responding to questions about an employer’s pharmacy benefit, and consulting payer clients or brokers with industry updates and information. This position requires someone with excellent communication skills, who is willing and excited to call their assigned clients daily. In addition, the Account Manager will assist their clients by working collaboratively with internal functional areas, utilizing the Truveris software platform, presenting demonstrations of the technology, and becoming an expert on how it works.
As the client’s advocate within the organization and to PBMs, the ideal candidate for this position should have a strong independent voice with superb relationship skills, an analytical mind, and meticulous attention to detail. It is essential for the Account Manager to deliver client committed reports, responses, and projects in a timely matter.
The Account Manager is a 100% remote position. Preferred candidates will be based in the Midwest.
- Coordinate all client communications following completion of a sale
- Manage ongoing relationships with PBMs to facilitate client deliverables
- Execute and assist in ongoing development of client on-boarding processes and client relationship
- Proven ability to successfully renew and retain clients
- Supervise client delivery deadlines and schedules including data requests, system configuration, and client quality control
- Take input from clients, PBMs, and internal groups and appropriately and accurately coordinate all parties to ensure successful client deliverables
- Coordinate with supervisor to assist in ongoing product development and adaptation in response to client requirements
- Quickly understand the business issues and data challenges of the industry and client's organization
- Develop custom reports to support client requirements
- Assist with ongoing quality control by paying meticulous attention to client data analysis and ensuring issues are identified, reported, and resolved in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities to upsell Truveris solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-5 years of experience in Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in the PBM industry
- Experience with prescription benefits
- Expert with data manipulation and analysis, specifically in Microsoft Excel
- Strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Dropbox
- Firm understanding of Salesforce or another CRM software
- Ability to present to a large group, including C-suite presentations
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications skills
- Strong client management skills
- Teamwork / collaboration a must
- Basic project management skills including the development and maintenance of project plans or client specific action logs
- Experience implementing a project management methodology preferred
- Ability to strategize and prepare client meeting agenda’s and desired outcomes (from beginning to end)
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Truveris at a glance
Truveris focuses on SaaS, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care Information Technology, and Corporate Wellness. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Truveris has raised $51.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2017.