Unimagined Freedom and Peace of Mind for your Private Digital Life, e-Health and e-Banking
CTO & Cofounder$70k – $140k • 8.0% – 20.0%
- You will design, architect, and iterate our security-critical supply-chain and prototypes of our Seevik Pod and Phone - while CEO iterates proof-of-concept devices with clients that reproducing full physical, UX, UI, and features of the devices.
- You will evolve resilient relationships and consortium with current and new adequate supply-chain partners, especially for security-critical stacks (CPU/SoC, OS, foundry);
- Complement the CEO, and other senior execetutives, in strategic decision making and other key roles;
- Integrity and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent expertise or talent in the design embedded and hardware systems and devices design, architecture, and integration. -Good expertise in secure IT security concepts, technologies, and standards in critical domains and use cases. Excellent knowledge a big plus.
- Ability to think out-of-the-box to synthesize business, user experience, and technical desiderata;
- Great interpersonal communication skills; Holistic system engineering thinking; Highly effective project and team management skills;
- Experienced startup founder with successful exits.
- Past lead integration or architect roles in complex multi-party R&D IT projects, ideally including hardware;
- Firmware design and reverse engineering
- Experience with Common Criteria EAL 3-5, eIDAS, FIPS or other IT security standards is a plus
- Experience with working with open-source privacy-enhancing technologies communities and/or communities;
- Experience, and/or proven track record of passion or activism, in privacy-enhancing technologies, e-democracy, digital human rights;
While pursuing our 1st paid client deal we are selecting value-added investors for our CHF 1m pre-seed round, and seeking an exceptional 2nd tech or business development full cofounder (I still have 85% of the shares).
After a successful phase in which the candidate invests a few hours (over days or weeks) in contributing to the company and to test the relationship - we'll sign a cofounder contract (60-100% of time) which contain suspension clause until when and if we close the pre-seed round (but no more than a few months).
Essential for many investors is that the cofounder also has "skin in the game". So therefire the compensation terms would include: generous cash compensation, generous shares options over time (4-30%), and also a a 2-way committments to invest an amount of cash proportional to the cofounder net worth, but not lower than CHF 20k or higher than CHF 200k, conditionally to when and if we close the CHF 1'000'000 pre-seed round at a very favourable valuation (half or even les than other investors).
Zurich or Rome.
TRUSTLESS.AI at a glance
TRUSTLESS.AI focuses on Hardware, Data Privacy, Cyber Security, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Zurich. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, TRUSTLESS.AI has raised $80K of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2019 at a valuation of $2M.