The easy, fast, and secure way to set up your estate plan online
Member Support / Fulfillment Specialist
Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We’re making estate planning simple, affordable, & accessible with a design-first approach and amazing customer support. In just over a year of launching, we have thousands of happy customers using our complete suite of products nationwide. We’re enabling every American to create a plan that fits their family, their life, and their legacy.
We’re backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Western Technology Investments, Luma Launch, Halogen Ventures, and Techstars, as well as a prominent list of angel investors who all believe in our mission to help everyone leave a legacy they can be proud of.
We’re looking for a passionate Member Support / Fufillment Specialist to join our team and help us lead the way in transforming the world of estate planning.
As part of the Packaging & Member Success team, you will be an integral part of our member’s Estate Planning Experience. You will prepare and assemble all completed Estate Plan documents as well as become one of the first points of contact with our members.
- Passionate about customer support and making life simpler with technology
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Highly organized with a strong ability to multi-task
- Work best in a fast-paced environment and are driven to improve processes.
- People-person who values our members and understands the importance of our mission.
- Not afraid to get a paper cut or two ;]
- Respond to member inquiries via online chat and/or email
- Offer non-legal phone support
- Work directly with our Head of Member Success to prepare and ship our members Estate Plans
- Assemble and ship all Estate Plan documents in a timely manner
- Ability to lift 30lbs
- Experience in customer support role and using tools like Intercom, ZenDesk, or similar live chat service
- Knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Empathy both towards team members and our users/members
Benefits & Perks:
-Flexible time off
-Medical, dental, and vision coverage
-Friday team lunches
- Casual + dog-friendly work environment -Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company
If this sounds like what you’d love to be doing, we can’t wait to hear from you. If you’re not sure that you exactly fit the above criteria, please get in touch anyway. Personality and attitude are just as important as experience!