The easy, fast, and secure way to set up your estate plan online
Customer Success Specialist$44k – $52k • 0.01% – 0.05%
If interested, please follow application instructions at the bottom
Start Date expectations:
Due to the shelter in place, we are all currently working remote and anticipate being back in the office by end of year. We expect the start date for this role to be early-mid August/Sept. You will be working remote until we return to our office here in San Diego.
Hi, we’re Trust & Will. We’re making estate planning simple, affordable, & accessible with a design-first approach and amazing customer support. In just over a year of launching, we have thousands of happy customers using our complete suite of products nationwide. We’re enabling every American to create a plan that fits their family, their life, and their legacy.
We’re backed by some of the leading names in venture capital including Revolution’s Rise of the Rest, Western Technology Investments, Luma Launch, Halogen Ventures, and Techstars, as well as a prominent list of angel investors who all believe in our mission to help everyone leave a legacy they can be proud of.
We’re looking for a passionate Member Success Specialist to join our team and help us lead the way in transforming the world of estate planning.
As part of the Member Success team, you will be an integral part of our member’s Estate Planning Experience.
- Passionate about helping others and making life simpler with technology
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Team player and excellent collaborator
- Highly organized with a strong ability to multi-task
- Risk taker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Work best in a fast-paced environment and are driven to improve processes.
- People-person who values our members and understands the importance of our mission.
- Work directly with our Head of Member Success
- Respond to member inquiries via online chat and email
- Offer non-legal phone support
- Assemble and ship all Estate Plan documents in a timely manner
- Available to work weekends
- 3-5 years of experience in customer support or account managment role
- Experience using helpdesk tools like Intercom, Crisp, ZenDesk, or similar live chat service
- Knowledge of SaaS products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Empathy both towards team members and our users/members
- Be flexible
- Bonus points for having strong knowledge in Estate Planning!
Benefits & Perks:
- We are currently WFH and fully remote due to COVID, and have built an amazing remote culture / team in the process!
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Employee sponsored 401k
- Commuter benefits (when in office)
- Friday team lunches (when in office)
- Great work environment (all the time!)
- Work alongside the founding team and help shape the future of the company
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Trust & Will's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- If interested—we are honored! Please apply via AngelList and then also email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Full Name :: Name of Position". Attach your resume and a 1-min video of why you are a fit for the role (instead of a cover letter).
- We will respond within 7 days to all emails that follow the directions to let you know if we'd like an interview or not.
- Next step is a Zoom interview with 3 people on our team
- Looking for this role to start in August / ASAP
Meet your team
Trust & Will at a glance
Trust & Will focuses on Legal, Finance Technology, Legal Tech, and Estate Planning. Their company has offices in San Diego. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Trust & Will has raised $8M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.