Take control of your money
Financial Analyst$60k – $75k
Truebill is a YC backed startup based in the DC area right on the Silver Spring metro! Hundreds of thousands of people use the Truebill app to manage their daily finances and take control of their money. We just recently announced our $15m Series B round of funding and are now looking to scale our team in the DC area!
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills, and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst with an entrepreneurial mindset that thrives on taking ownership of projects. This individual would help with FP&A, Decisions Support, and reporting functions. Over time, this role offers the opportunity to grow into a Financial Manager and help lead the Finance Team.
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a quantitative field
- You have 3+ years of experience in financial analysis
- You have experience manipulating, analyzing data sets, and have SQL experience
- You have basic understand of GAAP and accounting principles; understanding of ASC 606 is a plus
- You have experience with ERPs (NetSuite) and EPMs (Adaptive, PBCS, etc.)
- You have strong Excel skills
- You’re organized, super self-driven, can deliver and have a “get stuff done” attitude.
- You enjoy being part of a team and believe in standing together: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices to make the entire organization better.
- Finally, you can have a bit of fun with us along with way. You love helping to build great company cultures and are integral to the cultures you work for.
- You will use various BI tools, ERP, and other systems to perform ad hoc analytics
- You will support the Head of Finance & Accounting in Decisions Support analytics
- You will support the Head of Finance & Accounting in FP&A functions (Planning, Forecasting, Reporting)
- You will own the preparation of monthly reporting packages
What we offer:
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO & Sick
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.