Take control of your money
Senior Data Analyst$85k – $100k
Truebill was founded by successful veteran entrepreneurs and backed by YCombinator and Social Capital. Truebill leverages AI to analyze users’ spending habits, identify inefficiencies, and take action to ultimately improve their financial health. The app allows people to optimize their spending, manage subscriptions, lower their bills, even set aside money to reach their savings goals.
We are looking for a Data analyst who fulfills the following:
- Partner with members from marketing and product analytics teams to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Provide consumer-ready recommendations, insights and reporting to Analytics team leadership
- Effectively translate statistical findings into actionable recommendations for senior leaders
- Research and develop state-of-the-art data mining and statistical modeling solutions to better assess application engagement, marketing metrics and key business behaviors, such as customer acquisition cost.
Work within a team of data analysts and engineers.
- 3+ years in a similar position in the marketing and/or product analytics space.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Intelligence or any other relevant field). Graduate degree (MBA, MSc or master’s, PHD), an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, software and systems (SAS, R, Matlab, Python, SPSS, Tableau) required. Extensive knowledge in SQL (or a SQL-like language) required. Experience with Big Query and DBT, an asset. Product and Marketing analytics experience strongly desired.
- Story telling.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations and communicate with people at all hierarchical levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives.
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship.
- Strong team spirit.
This role is based in Silver Spring, Maryland and is local only.