Take control of your money
Growth Marketing Associate$70k – $90k
Truebill is a YC backed startup based in the DC area right on the Silver Spring metro! Hundreds of thousands of people use the Truebill app to manage their daily finances and take control of their money. We just recently announced our $15m Series B round of funding and are now looking to scale our team in the San Francisco area!
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills, and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances.
Truebill is one of the fastest growing fintech apps, as we’ve scaled spending >10x while improving ROAS. Millions of users strong, we are looking for an all star Growth Associate to join our team and help us unlock the next level of growth.
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Track record of driving results in growth marketing
- Hands on experience operating one or more digital marketing channel
- Excellent communication skills (email / phone / within team / with partners)
- Advanced excel skills
- Love for taking initiatives and being a self starter
- Confident to voice opinion and give feedback
- Resilience with ability to keep pushing tirelessly where it makes sense and move on when the time is right
- Able to prioritize multiple time sensitive tasks, and execute under pressure
- Ability to see the forest from the trees: you can analyze large data sets and craft results into a story that helps making smart decisions
- Bonus points for proficiency with SQL
- Support and own day to day optimizations and operations of user acquisition through multiple channels such as content affiliates, ad networks, DSPs, paid search, and more
- Analyze multiple channels’ performance down to the most granular levels possible with ability to shape a story and recommendation from it
- Take initiative in supporting new channels as the company further diversifies its marketing mix
- Collaboratively build and execute a channel strategy to meet both short term and long term acquisition goals
- Take part in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement and iteration on the marketing team. The best ideas come from anyone, and are often inspired by data
What we offer:
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO & Sick
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.