Take control of your money
Product Manager$120k – $150k • 0.05% – 0.1%
Truebill is a YC backed startup based in the DC area right on the Silver Spring metro! Hundreds of thousands of people use the Truebill app to manage their daily finances and take control of their money. We just recently announced our $15m Series B round of funding and are now looking to scale our team in the DC and San Francisco area!
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills, and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the the product and design team and help define and launch the next generation of Truebill products. You’ll build features and services that help members take control of their finances as we build towards our goal of a holistic app for people to run their entire financial lives.
You bring deep empathy but can effectively prioritize with limited resources. You have a growth mindset and want to be challenged. You have a high bar and want to be a difference-maker in the organization. You’ll bring a sense of urgency that matches the incredible opportunity we have ahead of us
- 3+ years experience as a product manager.
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- Experience at a fast-growing startup in a cross-functional environment.
- Passion for our mission: helping improve the financial health of millions of people
- Strong collaboration in team environments but able to act quickly as the decision-maker.
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL ideal, and experience with tools for doing data analysis.
- Prior fintech experience a plus.
- Help define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Become the product lead on several products, old and existing to improve activation, engagement, and retention.
- Ship minimum-loveable-products that deliver a quality customer experience.
- Rapidly iterate using customer feedback.
- Determine KPIs and deliver measurable impact every month.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap.
- Partner with compliance, engineering, design, QA, and analytics teams to build software collaboratively and inclusively.
What we offer:
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO & Sick
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.