Take control of your money
Growth Marketing Manager
ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
With a mission to improve the financial health of millions, Truebill is transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through helping people cancel unnecessary subscriptions, negotiating bills and securing refunds, we save our members money while helping them regain control over their finances through our app. Think of us as the personal financial assistant you always wanted.
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹♀️
Reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing, you will be responsible for efficiently scaling key growth channels starting with ad networks and content affiliates. We are in a hyper-growth phase and as a core member of our lean UA team, you will be expected to further accelerate our velocity.
Specifically, you will:
- Launch and scale numerous ad-networks and content affiliates, while surpassing ROAS targets.
- Be hyper focused on tasks at hand, being on top of performance details on the channels you own down to the creative/copy level.
- Get into an agile and iterative cycle of hypothesize, test, and learn to uncover and unlock campaigns’ growth levers (target audience, creative message, campaign set-up, etc).
- Take initiative in supporting new channels as the company further diversifies its marketing mix.
- Share insights across department, and contribute to overall UA strategy, creative development, and best practices; making our world-class performance marketing team even stronger.
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 4+ years experience managing and scaling paid acquisition channels (with demonstrated results) including ad network and/or content affiliates.
- Results driven with a meticulous eye for details, you are obsessed with optimizing campaigns and can’t stop won’t stop till you squeeze out the last drop of efficiency.Your alter-ego lives on the efficient-frontier.
- Self starter, that is naturally curious, with a deep need to understand the underlying rules governing platforms in order to understand how to manipulate and beat the system.
- Asks themself pivotal questions, and turn to existing data or launch experiments to answer them.
- Empathetic, and can feel how creative or copy elements can potentially impact a user and impact their downstream behavior and ultimately ROAS.
- Equally comfortable ideating ad concepts and querying a SQL database. Advanced knowledge of SQL a big plus.
- Bonus points for strong conversion oriented copywriting skills.
Oh, and most importantly, you are ready for one hell of a challenge. In your next role, a stroll through Golden Gate Park doesn’t excite you. You are looking to summit Everest.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks & Coffee
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Truebill at a glance
Truebill focuses on Personal Finance. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Truebill has raised $21.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.