Take control of your money
Senior Full-Stack Engineer0.1% – 0.25%
Truebill is a fast-growing, product-focused company with the mission of meaningfully improving the financial health of millions of people. We do this by building easy-to-use interfaces for understanding personal finances, providing valuable insights into how our users can better save for the future, and cancelling or negotiating recurring subscriptions and bills that users are spending too much on.
We're looking for a senior engineer to join our growing full-stack team. In this role, you'll collaborate closely with product, design, and other engineers to build and deploy new features, iterate on existing products to provide a better experience to our users, and help set the direction for our codebase as we grow.
About Truebill Engineering:
- We use the right tools for the job. We design our technology stack to make our engineers as productive and happy as possible. Right now it consists of Typescript, React Native, Apollo GraphQL, Node.JS, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- *We're remote first. *Our engineering team is distributed around the globe. We believe strongly that engineers can do great work even if they're not commuting into the office every day, and we work hard to ensure that our tooling and processes support remote employees out of the gate.
- We never stop learning. We value the sharing of knowledge and the drive to grow and become better engineers.
- You have experience working across the stack and can point to a track record of shipping high-quality software to end users.
- You seek to understand the "why" of the product you work on, not just the "what."
- You don't just write code, you test it and make sure that you're leaving the codebase in a maintainable state for the rest of the team.
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO & Sick
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Meet your team
Truebill at a glance
Truebill focuses on Personal Finance. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Truebill has raised $21.9M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.