Prospect faster and connect smarter with AI-recommended leads
Backend Engineer - Machine Learning - Remote$12k – $80k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Truebase is a B2B sales intelligence platform that enables teams to prospect faster and connect smarter. Aggregating signals across the internet, our matching engine spots high-quality leads based on your best customers. Unlike other platforms, Truebase identifies key stakeholders involved in closing the deals faster.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who takes pride in building quality products that delight users. To succeed in this position, you must be proficient in developing distributed services with node.js/MongoDB backend and incorporating machine learning models. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. Ideal candidates are solution-centric and results-oriented. If you're also familiar with Agile methodologies, we'd like to meet you.
In this role, you will:
- Design and build distributed services API
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms
The candidate must have:
- 5+ years technology industry experience
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Hands-on coding experience with Node.js
- Proficiency working with MongoDB or equivalent
- Track record maintaining JSON-based RESTful APIs
- Experience working with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like sci-kit-learn or Tensorflow)
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting, and optimization skills.
- Experience with Agile software development life cycle using Scrum/Lean methodologies, source control such as Github, continuous builds, and continuous integration systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in an early-stage startup
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent
You will be part of the core team that is helping to define the company's product, direction, and culture. We value integrity, transparency, and heavily rely on data to make decisions. We believe in having global, distributed teams of people who are best at what they do. Truebase is a remote-only company with a team in the United States, Turkey, Argentina, and India.