Private Sharing For Real Friends
Content Manager - US - West Coast$60k – $92k • 0.01% – 0.5%
Social media shouldn’t be creepy and it doesn’t have to be. True has been designed to protect your privacy with private threaded sharing. Focused on people you really know, we’re making social a safe, happy place again without personal data mining.
Please click “Follow” at www.angel.co/true to stay updated about this position.
Please install True and add some friends by tapping the download button at www.trytrue.com prior to an interview.
Position: Content Manager
You will be part of a small, highly-focused team building the next-generation consumer social platform. With a strong core team and top investors, we’re looking for people who love a challenge and are passionate about building great products at a great company.
You'll collaborate daily across multiple areas throughout the company including Product, QA, Design and Senior Management.
You will be working on a team where you can have a huge impact and everyone is a stakeholder in the company’s success.
You'll help produce a broad range of quality content—from blog posts to videos to Facebook ads—that delights our existing users and attracts new ones.
If you're experienced in creating content for a social platform + witty, fun, have strong ideas and a great writer who wants to be heard then we'd love to speak with you.
Validated self-starter with strong-problem solving skills, deeply organized with unfailing attention to detail
Effective and efficient communicator
Extremely pro-active, anticipating needs and staying out ahead of them
Ability to plan and organize with and through people
Well-developed financial analytical skills and superb written, presentation and verbal communication skills
Bring experienced leadership, critical thinking and thoughtful opinion as a key member of Senior Staff
Strong technical background and aptitude
Think like an entrepreneur
You need to be able to work independently with adaptability, integrity, tenacity and a love of learning, imparting your knowledge and ideas to leadership, peers and direct reports.
• Explain complicated product and policy concepts in simple, jargon-free language using our voice
• Collaborate with product, engineering and marketing teams to create content for product launches
• Identify and highlight our amazing users in content for our forthcoming blog and on social media
• Conduct research, analyze and write about current technology trends
• Leverage data to improve engagement
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining close attention to detail and meeting short, frequently changing deadlines
• Conduct interviews and Q&As with prominent industry leaders to write bylined articles
• Self-directed and well organized—you'll receive direction but will be responsible for efficiently managing your time
• Writes concisely and conveys the message in as few words as possible
• Thinks like an entrepreneur
Freedom and flexibility are core to our values. We want you to be happy and we'll work together to keep you that way.
San Francisco Bay Area
• 2+ years of professional writing experience
Strong writing skills. Ideally, you'll have writing samples we can look through
• 1+ year(s) experience in one or more of these areas: content management workflows, editorial quality assurance, and a good understanding of mobile/social technologies
• Experienced project manager, with the ability to work through ambiguity and manage competing priorities
• Experience defining, tracking and reporting on content metrics
• Knowledgeable in data-driven analysis
• HTML skills
Please note that you will be asked to complete a writing test as part of your application.
Compensations Benefits and Perks:
• Market competitive total compensation package
• Early employee equity compensation package
• Individual medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
• Generous vacation policy
• Paid holidays
Freedom and Flexibility are core to our values. We want you to be happy and we’ll work together to keep you that way.
True at a glance
True focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Big Data, and Social Media Platforms. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, True has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2019.