The refreshingly simple way to find your home
Sales Development Representative
Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We're an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City and has raised $20M from leading real estate VCs. Find out why thousands of happy clients have given us the highest net promoter score in the real estate industry!
Triplemint is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our growing outbound sales team. This individual will be responsible for creating revenue opportunities for our sales team.
You will be part of an experienced, energetic team that promotes collaboration and values creating amazing client experiences. Successful candidates for this selective position will have an interest in real estate, a passion for quantifiable sales systems and a drive to grow a sales career in a rapidly evolving start-up.
What You'll Do:
- Introduce prospective buyers and sellers to our team of real estate agents
- Convert leads into appointments
- Manage outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of the sales pipeline
- Follow and enhance scripts to deliver Triplemint's value proposition and handle objections
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets
- Spend at least half of the day on the phone speaking with clients
- Follow up with our sales team on leads to maximize selling opportunities
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- Great communication skills
- Proven team player and natural self-starter
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- BA/BS from top university
- Demonstrated success as an SDR/BDR at a fast-growing company
- Strong interest in real estate
- Salesforce proficient
Benefits & Perks:
At Triplemint, we offer a wide suite of benefits and perks to employees:
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Consistent, up-to-date training
Stay at the top of your field with consistent training that is always on the pulse of the market
Culture events a-plenty
In addition to the monthly Birthday/Anniversary lunch, we have multiple culture events that range from wellness activities to our annual talent show.
Triplemint at a glance
Triplemint focuses on Real Estate, Search, CRM, and Home Owners. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Triplemint has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.