The refreshingly simple way to find your home
Senior Front-End Developer
Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We're an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City.
We're looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who wants to put their mark on the world and use technology to revolutionize an entire industry. At Triplemint, we’re on a mission to create an amazing experience for the modern consumers and we need your help doing it.
As a core member of our Engineering team, you’re passionate about building digital products people will love and working within a super-talented cross-functional team. You have good taste and can appreciate the finer points of products as they relate to creating interesting and innovative consumer websites. And of course, you’re a geek at heart who loves to learn, take on technical challenges, and be empowered within Triplemint’s fast-paced, thoughtful and transparent culture.
What You'll Do:
- Build new products that integrate with the company's CRM and Predictive Data Analytics platform
- Stay ahead of the latest UI technology trends and browser features
- Translate UI/UX improvements to functional code
- Provide input into the iterative process of improving the user experience
- Communicate regularly with other stakeholders and teams within the organization
Who You Are:
- Senior front-end web engineer with at least 5 years of experience
- 2+ years with any modern front end framework (React.js, Angular.js, or Vue.js)
- 1+ years with CSS preprocessors (SCSS, SASS), CSS3 animations and Flexbox
- 1+ years with Node.js
- 2+ years experience with front-end build tools: Webpack, Rollup
- TDD / BDD, Jest, etc.
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Start-up experience a plus
- Svelte and Sapper experience
Benefits & Perks:
- RISE cold brew on tap
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Consistent, up-to-date training
Stay at the top of your field with consistent training that is always on the pulse of the market
Culture events a-plenty
In addition to the monthly Birthday/Anniversary lunch, we have multiple culture events that range from wellness activities to our annual talent show.
Triplemint at a glance
Triplemint focuses on Real Estate, Search, CRM, and Home Owners. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Triplemint has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.