The refreshingly simple way to find your home
Senior Backend Engineer
Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We're an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City and has raised $20M from leading real estate VCs. Find out why thousands of happy clients have given us the highest net promoter score in the real estate industry!
Triplemint is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join our growing engineering team. This individual will be a key member of our team, making technical decisions that will shape the company’s future. As an engineer at Triplemint, you will have a large amount of ownership across the entire software delivery process.
What You’ll Do:
- Architect and lead implementation of converting current microservices backend based on Python to language-neutral architecture using the latest backend technologies
- Converting API from REST to GraphQL
- Build new products that integrate with the company's CRM and Predictive Data Analytics platform
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company to create a data-driven real estate experience for our clients and agents
Who You Are:
- Senior backend engineer with at least 5+ years of experience
- 2+ years full-time with Golang / Go
- 2+ years experience with Node.js
- Strong experience working with relational (SQL) and noSQL databases
- 2+ years building web applications
- 2+ years using Docker and dev-ops
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD and BDD
- Strong knowledge of JWT and API security models
- Excellent communication skills
- Start-up experience a plus
- Comfortable building fully contained deployable components using Docker
- Python experience is a big plus
- GraphQL is a nice to have
- MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Nginx, Flask
- Hands-on knowledge of DevOps methodologies and tools like GIT, Jenkins, CircleCI, various monitoring/alerting tools
- Experience setting up continuous integration and continuous deployment
Benefits & Perks:
- RISE cold brew on tap
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
It is the policy of Triplemint not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Consistent, up-to-date training
Stay at the top of your field with consistent training that is always on the pulse of the market
Culture events a-plenty
In addition to the monthly Birthday/Anniversary lunch, we have multiple culture events that range from wellness activities to our annual talent show.
Triplemint at a glance
Triplemint focuses on Real Estate, Search, CRM, and Home Owners. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Triplemint has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.