The refreshingly simple way to find your home
Real Estate Agent
Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We're an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City and has raised $20M from leading real estate VCs. Find out why thousands of happy clients have given us the highest net promoter score in the real estate industry!
Triplemint is looking for motivated Licensed Real Estate professionals to join our Real Estate team. This is a fully commission-based role and you will be working directly with clients in a fast-paced sales environment to help redefine the process of buying and renting apartments in our Hoboken office. You will be part of an experienced, energetic rental team that promotes collaboration and values creating first-class client experiences.
What You'll Do:
- Work with qualified, inbound clients vetted by our Client Success Team
- Establish, grow your existing network and learn how to convert them into potential clients
- Be out in the field and become experts on every neighborhood in the 5 Boroughs
- Use in-house created CRM technology to help set the foundation for your business
- Learn the ins and outs of a transaction and how to always close the deal
- Take advantage of our amazing marketing program to help you go above and beyond for your clients
Who You Are:
- Currently holding or in the process of getting a NJ Real Estate License
- 2+ years of post college or equivalent work experience
- Strong interest in real estate
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Knowledge of Hudson County neighborhoods in reference to real estate
- Interested in helping people make the biggest investment in their lives
Benefits & Perks:
- Two week (intensive) training that set the foundation for you to be a success in the Real Estate Market
- Weekly coaching opportunities, to help you grow, and to double and triple your existing business
- The support of three industry veteran rental managers that will help you close the deal.
Consistent, up-to-date training
Stay at the top of your field with consistent training that is always on the pulse of the market
Culture events a-plenty
In addition to the monthly Birthday/Anniversary lunch, we have multiple culture events that range from wellness activities to our annual talent show.
Triplemint at a glance
Triplemint focuses on Real Estate, Search, CRM, and Home Owners. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Triplemint has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.