The refreshingly simple way to find your home
Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We're an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City and has raised $20M from leading real estate VCs.
Triplemint is looking for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join our Growth team. You will be working directly with team managers in a fast-paced sales environment to help our amazing team reach its growth potential. You will be part of an experienced, energetic team that promotes collaboration and values creating amazing client experiences. This is a great role for someone who excels at sales and believes in the mission of Triplemint.
What You'll Do:
- Identify potential candidates matching our recruiting personas
- Coordinate contacting candidates, whether it be you, other members of the Growth team, or members of our Leadership team
- Nurture the candidates you "own"
- Work with members of the Growth team and department heads to provide a seamless candidate experience, from first contact all the way through onboarding
- Coordinate scheduling of pre-screening calls, in-person interviews, and onboarding sessions
- Conduct pre-screening calls with candidates you "own"
- Responsible for candidate pipeline reporting in our ATS
- Work with Senior Growth Managers to plan and hold engaging Growth events
- Pitch Triplemint’s vision to prospective new real estate agents
Who You Are:
- Proactive team player with solid organizational skills
- Successful track record of hitting deadlines with exemplary work
- 2+ years post-college experience in a relevant role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A quick learner who is passionate about the Triplemint mission
- Strong interest in real estate and sales
- Passionate about meeting new people and building relationships
Benefits & Perks:
At Triplemint, we offer a wide suite of benefits and perks to employees (one which you'll hopefully evaluate and expand upon):
- RISE cold brew on tap
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Consistent, up-to-date training
Stay at the top of your field with consistent training that is always on the pulse of the market
Culture events a-plenty
In addition to the monthly Birthday/Anniversary lunch, we have multiple culture events that range from wellness activities to our annual talent show.
Triplemint at a glance
Triplemint focuses on Real Estate, Search, CRM, and Home Owners. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Triplemint has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.