The refreshingly simple way to find your home
Senior Salesforce Developer
Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We're an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City and has raised $20M from leading real estate VCs.
If you are a Senior Salesforce Developer looking to help shape and build out an exciting org to be best in breed within the real estate industry, then look no further. Your individual contributions will be felt across various aspects of the company including, but not limited to, our agents, inbound/outbound sales teams, and back-end operations. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement solutions based on user stories using all available tooling within the Salesforce platform.
- Test and deploy metadata to different orgs using the Ant Migration Tool
- Work with git to push/review code changes
- Identify bugs and recommend fixes
- Assist in our systems’ architectural design decisions
- Assist in requirements gathering for new features and functionality
- Assist in day to day Salesforce operations (user questions, report/dashboard creation)
- Communicate regularly with our lead Salesforce architect and other stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- Senior Salesforce Developer with at least 5 years of total engineering experience
- 3+ years with Salesforce configuration tools, i.e., validation rules, workflow rules, security/sharing settings, etc
- 3+ years with Salesforce Apex (triggers, test classes, batch, schedulable, queueable, callouts, etc)
- Familiarity with migration tools (ant/change sets)
- Experience using GIT
- Familiarity with Salesforce API’s
Bonus Skills and Experience:
- Service Cloud and Omni-Channel
- Salesforce DX/Dev-Ops
- Marketing Cloud and/or Distributed Marketing
- Start-up/real-estate experience a plus
Benefits & Perks:
At Triplemint, we offer a wide suite of benefits and perks to employees:
- RISE cold brew on tap
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
It is the policy of Triplemint not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Consistent, up-to-date training
Stay at the top of your field with consistent training that is always on the pulse of the market
Culture events a-plenty
In addition to the monthly Birthday/Anniversary lunch, we have multiple culture events that range from wellness activities to our annual talent show.
Triplemint at a glance
Triplemint focuses on Real Estate, Search, CRM, and Home Owners. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Triplemint has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.