The refreshingly simple way to find your home
Strategic Growth Manager$70k – $130k • 0.001% – 0.02%
Triplemint is on a mission to create a better real estate experience for buyers, sellers, and renters. We're an innovative full-service brokerage combining technology, teamwork, and personalized service to serve the modern generation of homebuyers and sellers. Triplemint leverages data and predictive analytics to give our clients access to homes before they are listed, resulting in more options for buyers and a strategic approach for sellers. Founded in 2011, Triplemint is headquartered in New York City and has raised $20M from leading real estate VCs.
The Growth Manager is responsible for accelerating Triplemint’s revenue through targeting top talent and bringing them onto our platform. You will be responsible for creating relationships within the real estate community and introducing Triplemint’s value propositions to potential recruits. A successful Growth Manager is an ambitious salesperson who has an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive for helping people succeed.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and reaching out to top talent within your market
- Oversee the lifecycle of the recruiting process, from initial outreach to negotiation and onboarding
- Partner with finance, sales and executive teams on growth initiatives
- Host engaging events on relevant industry topics to attract top talent to Triplemint’s brand
- Nurture relationships with top producing real estate agents
- Meet quarterly goals for revenue acquired
- Meet 1:1 with top talent and acquisition opportunities (will include traveling to other markets)
- Develop and execute on strategies that keep top candidates “on the hook” after first contact
- Nurture top talent relationships from first conversation all the way through onboarding
- Check in with top talent during onboarding to collect feedback, then pass the feedback along to relevant stakeholders
Who You Are:
- BA or BS with 4+ years of relevant post-college work experience
- Proven team player and natural self-starter
- Real estate interest a plus
- Passionate about building relationships and meeting new people
- Track record of success in a sales or deadline-driven role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize among competing workflows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
At Triplemint, we offer a wide suite of benefits and perks to employees:
- RISE cold brew on tap
- Unlimited vacation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter transit benefits, HSAs & FSAs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
It is the policy of Triplemint not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Consistent, up-to-date training
Stay at the top of your field with consistent training that is always on the pulse of the market
Culture events a-plenty
In addition to the monthly Birthday/Anniversary lunch, we have multiple culture events that range from wellness activities to our annual talent show.
Triplemint at a glance
Triplemint focuses on Real Estate, Search, CRM, and Home Owners. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Triplemint has raised $18M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.