Triple2 Digital is a full-service software + hardware digital agency
Business Development Director$120k – $200k • 1.0% – 5.0%
The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients for our firm. He or She will target sales of the firm's entire portfolio of IT Outsourcing services including Software Development, Consulting, Enterprise solutions, Testing, Infrastructure, and Engineering Services. The position's primary responsibility is to achieve new sales results for our firm's services. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making level executives, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by Triple2 Digital and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of our sales team.
• Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
• Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals.
• Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP response creation and submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
• Work in close collaboration with other team members & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
• Provide support to customers during the initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the lifecycle of the relationship.
• Support the team's market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with marketing and product development staff.
• Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility, and trust.
Skill and Experience Requirements
• Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling digital services
• Demonstration of ability to prospect, qualify and close multi-tower small to large IT services opportunities
• Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of large client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
• At least 5 to 10 years years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products.
• Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations.
• Good understanding of one or more of the industry segments within Triple2 Digital.
• Understanding of customer decision making criteria.
• Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles.
• Demonstrate ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading firms.
• Prior experience in relationship building with industry executives at trade shows, conferences, industry events, and professional association meetings.
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
• 3+ years in account management / sales role within an IT Services company
• Experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Close.io, HubSpot, etc.
• Experience with Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.)
• The candidate may be expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, trade shows, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA a plus.
Triple2 Digital at a glance
Triple2 Digital focuses on Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, Cloud Computing, Video Games, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.triple2digital.com