Make it easier to plan and invite friends for trips
Full Stack Developer0.1% – 1.0%
If you want to be a rockstar by way of one of the hottest consumer companies this is that opportunity. When you tell people you helped build Tripd they will look at you with gazing intrigue. You will be that person who garners the attention in the room, should you want that. My outlook as CEO is building this company to allow you to thrive personally and in your career. Listed below is the role we need and skillset that you need to help us both get there.
As a full stack developer you will be delegated development tasks to further the ability and features of our current mobile app. Potential for full time employement and equity.
- Deploy new builds to Apple Store and Google Play through Expo.io
- Experience with Firebase, Google Location Service (Google Cloud), Facebook Integrations
- Experienced with deploying and maintaining hosted applications on AWS (EC2)
- Cross platform mobile development experience preferred
- Knowledge of UI/UX, data analytics is a plus
- A full-stack mobile generalist with 3+ years experience
- Write high quality, clean, scalable code, well documented
- Deep familiarity with software engineering best practices
- Able to communicate/articulate clearly in English, explain patiently and precisely if necessary
- Identify and fix security threats/feature bugs
- Understand why what you are working on will affect future builds/business decisions/target dates/other moving parts of the business
- Provide meaningful updates on your work regularly
- Experience building and deploying well-architected, maintainable, and testable infrastructure for our backend systems
- Source code control with Github
- Be able to manage your time, solve problems, be helpful
Tripd at a glance
Tripd focuses on Mobile, Travel, Travel, Consumer, and Consumer. Their company has offices in San Francisco, San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, Palo Alto, and Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.