Unrivaled choice in inventory, powerful personalization and proactive global travel agents
Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a creative and data-driven Product Marketer to help take our Go-To-Market efforts to the next level at TripActions. In this role, your job is to be an expert on our users, our product and our value proposition. As the connective tissue between our product, marketing and sales teams, you will define our product positioning, messaging and target audiences as you help to develop our go-to-market strategy. The work you do will serve as the foundation for success of our marketing and field organizations.
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a high growth environment. You can think at the 30,000 ft level at the same time as you have your sleeves rolled up. You care just as much about efficiency as you do quality in execution. You know that teamwork really does make the dream work – you’re flexible, open-minded and transparent.
- Key product marketing initiatives, including development of messaging, enablement assets, competitive analysis, and large cross-functional product launches
- Build out our library of enablement assets, arming field teams with the tools to speed up sales cycles, drive bigger deals, and reliable retention rates
- Map the competitive landscape to help inform our roadmap, positioning and to help field teams navigate the sales cycle with the least amount of friction
- Help refine our value story and create supporting assets that empower our field teams to tell our story with conviction and proactively addresses the competitive landscape
- Ensure that our messaging and positioning is represented accurately across go-to-market activities, events, websites, pitch decks, and all enablement
- Be a product expert and evangelist both internally and externally, developing a deep understanding of market needs and trends, and how we should position ourselves
- Collaborate with your partners on the marketing team to develop campaigns that carry product messages to market (e.g., webinars, digital, live events, videos) to generate pipeline and customer adoption
- 5+ years in product marketing, with flexibility for experience in travel & expense industry, travel tech, product copywriting, competitive and market research or enablement functions
- Strong communication, powerpoint, and writing skills
- Exceptional team player with effective problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker that independently generates and executes on innovative ideas
- Established ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Organizational skills to manage competing projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
A plus if you have a background in:
- B2B SaaS
TripActions at a glance
TripActions focuses on Enterprise Software, Software, Travel, Computers, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Palo Alto, and London. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, TripActions has raised $996M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.