Outsourced HR for SMB
Manager, Inside Sales Bradenton Florida$60k – $80k • 1.0% – 1.0%
OTE up to 150k annually
• Manage a direct sales team of 6-13 Sales Consultants
• Ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
• Monitor daily and weekly Key Performance Indicators for their individual contributors and their team as a whole with a primary emphasis on daily activities via phone calls and emails, daily First Meetings Scheduled, and weekly First Meetings Complete and RFP’s submitted.
• Execute on the tactical requirements of front line leadership: Daily huddles, daily spiffs and incentive based competitions, on-call assistance and coaching within the sales cycle, pre-call tactical planning and post call follow up.
• Focus their team on a primary vertical within a designated geographic territory.
• Establish prospect calling plans to identify and contact significant prospective client opportunities, establish initial contacts and appointments, sell products and services and transform prospects into new clients.
• Assist with their team’s sales presentations to existing/prospective customers to determine solution needs.
• Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions.
• Ensure all data is accurately recorded within CRM after each client interaction
• Communicate directly with clients, prospects and external provide and public organizations/individuals to establish effective networks, new clients and referral basis.
• Work with mid-level management to ensure quarterly sales quotas and tactical goals are achieved based upon the Victory Plan scoring system.
• Ensure weekly coaching with consultants is customized to their goals and needs.
• Interact with Marketing and Sales Development to provide feedback on call campaigns and events, associations and other marketing investments.
• Use CRM tools to facilitate multiple aspects of the sales cycle.
• Work with management to customize training for department
• Assist management with monthly forecast requirements
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing required.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): none
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in business or sales management.
• PEO industry experience preferred
• Experience in HR outsourcing and consulting desirable
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of HR needs of small businesses is preferred
• Ability to handle interpersonal issues within their staff group and diffuse conflict.
• Ability to keep the inside sales team on tract for establishing all sales goals and objectives.
• Achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Strong knowledge and understanding of both state and federal employment laws
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, etc.)
• Minimal travel required
• Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact a company manager, a company officer or a TriNet HR representative to request such an accommodation
TriNet Main Street at a glance
TriNet Main Street focuses on Medical, Manufacturing, Construction, and Property Management. Their company has offices in New York City and New Jersey. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.trinet.com