Network Growth Director
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the trial process both from a technology and operational perspective. To achieve this, we’re bringing together talent from top technology, service, and healthcare companies to work side by side.
Talent is critical to TrialSpark’s mission and success. Improving clinical research is one of the most impactful problems to be working on, and it requires the best and the brightest. We’re a team of mission-oriented, ambitious, yet humble individuals working in a dynamic space and growing fast.
As a Network Growth Director, you will be the face of TrialSpark - personally responsible for building out our partner program with various types of medical organizations and driving new physician supply to run our trials. Success in this role will enable TrialSpark to provide physicians with the opportunity to bring new treatment options to their patients. As a founding member of the team, you will drive new partner and physician acquisition, partner activation, channel lead generation and our ability to execute trials nationwide.
What success behaviors look like:
- Drive new partnerships with medical organizations of all kinds (e.g., national provider groups, EHR vendors, ACOs, AMCs, healthcare companies, etc.)
- Develop and maintain strong executive-level relationships while advocating for TrialSpark’s strategic and economic interests
- Collaborate closely with other internal stakeholders and set proper expectations
- Originate and manage pipeline with discipline and organization
- Address problems with data, curiosity and humility
- Represent TrialSpark and champion our mission
- Figure it out when there’s no playbook!
- 8+ years of professional experience in client-facing roles, including business development, delivery or channel sales. You have directly led engagements or sales with client leadership.
- Proven success bringing in new partners and activating them, either within enterprise sales or business development
- A team-builder: someone who excels in leading and motivating
- Highly motivated and able to work in a dynamic company and industry
- Self-starter in a team or independent setting
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Marketing Automation, Content Marketing, Lead Generation
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication to all user levels
- Knowledge of all service offerings, company technology, and competition
- Understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Strong troubleshooting skills - defining and resolving problems
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Organized and analytical balanced with getting things done
In 90 days you will:
- Increase lead generation from current and new partners
- Develop 2021 strategic channel plan
- Target and sign new partnerships who will perform & add value
- Continue to evolve our channel model to increase scale and contribution
- Set up channel momentum for significant growth & impact in 2021
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We believe your personal life enriches your professional life. We provide 12 weeks of parental leave (plus a flexible return to work) so you can start or grow your family. Plus, you’ll get a cute TrialSpark onesie for your new addition.
We have a flexible PTO policy (so you don’t have to cut corners on your dream trip). If you’re under the weather, we actually want you to rest with take-it-as-you-need-it sick leave.
All the food
Reclaim all the time you spend meal planning — TrialSpark’s corporate Seamless account provides lunch three days a week and we enjoy a catered, family-style lunch on Fridays. We never skimp on snacks, so our kitchens are always stocked.
Dog friendly office
We...love dogs. Please bring yours to work.
We like to get outside the office from time to time. Count on frequent team outings that aren't your standard happy hour (think rock climbing, food tours). Plus, you can put your personal values into practice by joining our resource groups.
We set aside time each year to go OOO. Spend time at our annual offsite connecting with your colleagues from other offices. Whether you're into kayaking or karaoke, our workplace experience team plans a weekend with activities for everyone.
TrialSpark at a glance
TrialSpark focuses on Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, and Science. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.