Commercial Growth Associate
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.
As a member of the Commercial team, you will help shape every aspect of the sales process, from go-to-market and outreach/campaign planning to the final stages of closing a deal and sales cycle reporting. As an early member of the team, you will learn the entire commercial process as well as have opportunities to be customer-facing and lead engagements & internal projects directly.
What success behaviors look like:
- Develop and project manage client outreach campaigns, including cold emails and follow-up
- Manage scheduling and prep for client meetings in partnership with Commercial leadership
- Organize and maintain the evolving total addressable market (TAM), frequently communicating updates across the team and the organization
- Create and update sales and training collateral
- In coordination with PR/marketing and other teams, build and execute TrialSpark external content strategy (conferences, media, etc.)
- Support the broader leadership team in preparation of client engagements - you will play a large role in both the proposal and startup phases
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Run at problems with data, curiosity, and humility!
- Not required but bonus if you have Salesforce experience, capable of developing reporting dashboards and tracking sales analytics
- 1-3 years of professional experience in project management, engagement support and/or client-facing roles, including business development, delivery, consulting or sales
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Low ego, high conviction: strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity yet drives towards clarity
- Passionate about operating at the intersection of life sciences and technology
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Empathetic and entrepreneurial: instills trust and credibility with clients and internal team members
- Organized and analytical, balanced with getting things done
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We believe your personal life enriches your professional life. We provide 12 weeks of parental leave (plus a flexible return to work) so you can start or grow your family. Plus, you’ll get a cute TrialSpark onesie for your new addition.
We have a flexible PTO policy (so you don’t have to cut corners on your dream trip). If you’re under the weather, we actually want you to rest with take-it-as-you-need-it sick leave.
All the food
Reclaim all the time you spend meal planning — TrialSpark’s corporate Seamless account provides lunch three days a week and we enjoy a catered, family-style lunch on Fridays. We never skimp on snacks, so our kitchens are always stocked.
Dog friendly office
We...love dogs. Please bring yours to work.
We like to get outside the office from time to time. Count on frequent team outings that aren't your standard happy hour (think rock climbing, food tours). Plus, you can put your personal values into practice by joining our resource groups.
We set aside time each year to go OOO. Spend time at our annual offsite connecting with your colleagues from other offices. Whether you're into kayaking or karaoke, our workplace experience team plans a weekend with activities for everyone.
TrialSpark at a glance
TrialSpark focuses on Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, and Science. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.