Access new investigative treatments or clinical trials at no cost to you or your health insurance
Client Growth Director0.02% – 0.04%
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $100M+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new medical treatments to patients faster. We’re reimagining the clinical trial by introducing a new model, using technology to streamline every aspect of the trial. To fulfill our mission, we partner with pharma, biotech, and digital health companies to run studies faster and more efficiently.
As a Client Growth Director, you will be responsible for growing TrialSpark’s book of work - including establishing a robust pipeline of CRO contracts, creating go to market strategies, and ultimately driving new CRO business revenue (closing contracts). This role is the growth engine of the company; it powers all the downstream operations that enables patients to access new treatments. You will need to be comfortable selling innovative solutions to early adopters and creatively shape the enterprise sales strategy to directly lead efforts to grow our CRO business.
What success behaviors look like:
- Lead executive-level meetings and facilitate an engaging discussion
- Develop strong client relationships while challenging them to think differently
- Collaborate closely with operations and set proper client expectations
- Manage the pipeline with discipline and organization
- Run at problems with urgency, data, curiosity, and humility
- Represent the company and champion the mission at conferences and events
- Figure it out when there’s no playbook!
- 5+ years of professional experience in client-facing roles, including business development, delivery or sales. You have directly led engagements or sales with client leadership.
- BA/BS degree or higher (i.e. MBA)
- Are comfortable selling new, novel, innovative solutions to early-adopter customers
- Low ego, high conviction: strong self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity yet drives towards clarity
- Incredibly curious: fast learner, motivated, resourceful
- Empathetic and entrepreneurial: instills trust and credibility with clients which then unlocks a trailblazing approach
- Organized and analytical balanced with getting things done
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We believe your personal life enriches your professional life. We provide 12 weeks of parental leave (plus a flexible return to work) so you can start or grow your family. Plus, you’ll get a cute TrialSpark onesie for your new addition.
We have a flexible PTO policy (so you don’t have to cut corners on your dream trip). If you’re under the weather, we actually want you to rest with take-it-as-you-need-it sick leave.
All the food
Reclaim all the time you spend meal planning — TrialSpark’s corporate Seamless account provides lunch three days a week and we enjoy a catered, family-style lunch on Fridays. We never skimp on snacks, so our kitchens are always stocked.
Dog friendly office
We...love dogs. Please bring yours to work.
We like to get outside the office from time to time. Count on frequent team outings that aren't your standard happy hour (think rock climbing, food tours). Plus, you can put your personal values into practice by joining our resource groups.
We set aside time each year to go OOO. Spend time at our annual offsite connecting with your colleagues from other offices. Whether you're into kayaking or karaoke, our workplace experience team plans a weekend with activities for everyone.
TrialSpark at a glance
TrialSpark focuses on Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Clinical Trials, and Science. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.