India's Largest Lifestyle Platform
Software Engineering Intern - Data Platform₹15,000 – ₹35,000
• Data Analytics
• Java as a primary language
• Machine learning
• Scalable and Fault-Tolerant Serving systems.
The ideal candidate for this position should be able to answer the following questions with YES
• Are you enthusiastic about solving business critical problems, where you can make an impact on the real world on a day-2-day basis?
• Are you a compulsively data-driven geek?
We are looking for a Rockstar Engineer to help design and power our big data platform. The responsibilities will include innovating in building out a scalable, fault tolerant, highly available, low latency big data pipelines that can be leveraged for gaining deep insights for both external and internal needs. Some of the responsibilities include:
• Design and implement large scale, fault tolerant, highly available, low latency and state of the art data platform
• Perform analysis of vast data stores and uncover insights
• Maintain security and data privacy which extracting insights from the data
• Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking
• High-speed querying to provide near real-time analytics to the clients
• Excellent development and debugging skills using Big Data Technologies including Kafka, Spark, Spark SQL, Elastic Search, Hadoop, and Presto
• Experience in using Java as a primary programming language and knowledge of relevant libraries
• Prior experience being part of a team that delivered early versions of a product in a successful startup is a plus
• Qualification : Ph.D / M.Tech / MS / BE / B.Tech
Trell at a glance
Trell focuses on Social Commerce, Content, Lifestyle, and Social. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trell has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.