India's Largest Lifestyle Platform
Product Manager - Growth₹12L – ₹30L • 0.01% – 0.5%
As a Product Growth Manager, you will ensure Trell is locally relevant and successful. Leveraging your deep understanding of the product landscape, you will highlight product gaps, identify growth opportunities, and drive execution of growth initiatives for different communities.
The ideal candidate is passionate about global market success and has significant experience in product management for consumer products and mobile technology.
- Be the voice of the user. Eat data for breakfast.
- Provide local insights – identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Trell’s global success
- Explore, identify and execute on strategic growth opportunities
- Ensure the Trell app is fully functional and well adapted to be successful
- Escalate to and drive solutions with product management for identified market specific product issues and gaps
- Design and oversee local execution of a continuous testing plan for important end-to-end flows
- Track progress of market specific product improvements and measure impact
- Leverage usability studies, research and market analysis to drive market specific product insights into execution
- Understand Trell’s strategic and competitive position and work to improve it
- 2+ years product management / development experience
- Experience with social, content-driven products, technologies and platforms is strongly desired
- Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and consumer technology
- Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Trell at a glance
Trell focuses on Social Commerce, Content, Lifestyle, and Social. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trell has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.