India's Largest Lifestyle Platform
Lead Android Developer₹12L – ₹25L • 0.1% – 1.0%
You will play an important part in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces. Together, we will be pushing the boundaries of mobile experience – developing custom libraries for media processing, working on augmented reality filters, and writing modules for client-side video composing.
If you dream of winning 2019 Google Play Award for Best App, here is an opportunity to work towards it, along with a passionate team that dreams of the same.
• 3+ years of experience in developing enterprise class mobile apps for Android platform.
• Experience with visual effects, augmented reality filters and media processing on Android.
• Ability to develop custom android components as per application needs.
• Experience with client side media caching and prefetching assets.
• Strong OOPS concepts, component based development and basic computing skills - OS concepts, threads, data structures, networking, RDBMS, SQL and XML.
• Hands-on experience with firebase, marketing analytics and Android debugging tools.
• Experience with Android framework itself (activities, services, related lifecycles, intents, content providers, broadcast receivers etc).
• Experience applying design patterns (explicitly in MVC, Factory, Singleton patterns) and solid understanding of Android SDK.
• Familiarity with UI/UX design within the mobile environment.
• Experience in the design, development and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies.
• Excellent technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills.
• Solid understanding of Git commands.
• Experience in performance tuning and optimising for constrained mobile devices.
• Proficient with developing optimised UI for different android versions and devices.
• Experience in implementing secure, transactional applications integrated with web-based services.
• Experience with publishing application with at least one published application for Android in Google Play Store (desirable).
• Knowledge of any one server side programming language - PHP, Python, JAVA, Ruby.
• Good to have knowledge of any RDBMS - Sqlite, or NoSQL like MongoDB, Redis.
Meet your team
Trell at a glance
Trell focuses on Social Commerce, Content, Lifestyle, and Social. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trell has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.