India's Largest Lifestyle Platform
Digital Marketing Head₹9L – ₹20L • 0.1% – 1.0%
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels in the most optimised manner.
- Tracking efficiencies of the marketing spend across channels including Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks and social media campaigns.
- Be experimental in exploring new channels to drive traffic and acquisition which includes performance marketing through FB/AdWords and pre-installs through OEMs.
- Leveraging vernacular intelligence in all paid ads by coordinating with community managers across languages.
- Liaison with the design team to experiment new creatives on daily/weekly basis
- Set up daily performance reports to analyse the performance and further optimise campaigns.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading and managing Facebook, Google Adwords UAC, Ad networks and OEMs.
- Responsible for handling a campaign budget of more than 1000k per month. Preferably for user acquisition.
- Experience in a consumer focused company targeting users in tier 2,3 cities is a plus.
- Should showcase a strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to marketing campaigns.
- Should be comfortable in writing various ad copies and brainstorming for new creative ideas.
- Should have a strong understanding of marketing tools such as FB power editor/Ads manager and Google Adwords.
- Well versed with analytics tools such as Firebase, Facebook Analytics, AppsFlyer, Google Analytics etc.
- Strong communication skills to speak to Ad networks, mobile publishers, OEMs and account managers.
- Strong decision making and negotiation skills to start new partnerships with external vendors.
Why Digital Marketing at Trell?
-Opportunity to market the product to next 10 Million which also includes Indian internet users in tier 2/3/4 cities of India. Learnings would be tremendous as there is hardly any social platform in India that is growing at this scale.
-Be a part of India’s very own social platform and a super smart team looking to build something never done before.
Trell at a glance
Trell focuses on Social Commerce, Content, Lifestyle, and Social. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trell has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.