India's Largest Lifestyle Platform
Growth Hacker₹6L – ₹15L • 0.1% – 1.0%
Trell is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences in their city at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do.
We are on a mission and we're looking for an analytically oriented Growth Marketer, aka Growth Hacker, to join our roller-coaster ride.
As a Growth Hacker, you will be:
- Identifying, implementing, testing and measuring new growth tactics and novel marketing methods.
- Establishing processes and systems to ensure experimentation and measurement can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
To be a successful Growth Marketer you will have some experience working in the digital marketing arena, but product marketing, development, and/or data science skills will make you a cut above the rest.
Many experiments you run will never have been tried before, so you should be able to:
- Think on your feet
- Not be scared of coming up with new ideas
- Be passionate about finding growth using your area of expertise.
- Learn quickly
- Be able to use data gathered from your experiments to draw conclusions.
- Understand the core principles of viral marketing and have experience implementing them
- Proven success scaling apps from zero users to levels of meaningful adoption and growth
You will be working with a multifunctional team (product, development, and marketing) to come up with growth ideas such as:
- Product enabled growth hacks
- Cross promotional strategies from other Match Group apps
- PR and social media hacks
- Influencer marketing
- Online paid acquisition
- App store promotion and search
- Google Search
- Grass roots marketing
- Other exploitative growth hacks
Please apply if you are a Marketer that challenges the playbook of traditional marketing and replaces it with only what is testable, trackable, and scalable.
Trell at a glance
Trell focuses on Social Commerce, Content, Lifestyle, and Social. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Trell has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2020.