Create your Story, One Country at a Time
Co-Founder/Graphic DesignerNo salary • 15.0% – 20.0%
TravSolo is a planning app for solo travelers, where you can create your itinerary on the go, meet people and bring back home a story to tell. It helps people to solo travel much easier than ever.
We want every solo traveler to be able to plan their trip, meet people, and stay safe – all while sharing memories of their journey on the go.
It is an exciting time to join the TravSolo team as we continue to grow!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Graphic Designer will provide an opportunity to work alongside the Founder(s) of TravSolo, take initiative and own your work.
We are looking for an individual who is:
• Passionate about traveling
• Eagerness to learn
• Wants to be part of a growing team
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• Ability to work without much supervision
• NY resident is preferred
• Direct opportunities to pitch to investors for team investment will be provided, along with equity if deemed a fit
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Have a real impact on our customer’s lives. You’ll create a travel experience to inspire our customers, through design, to use TravSolo every single day to solo travel easier and meet travelers as a local. Small improvements make a big difference here.
- Concept, collaborate, and present fresh creative that resonates with our core audiences
- Take TravSolo’s brand from a visual identity to a brand experience
- Collaborate with Founders to evaluate and evolve the design system, by delivering creative that achieves TravSolo’s business goals
- Develop creative across mobile app, website, social media, print, and in person experiences
- Monitor industry trends and integrate learnings into TravSolo’s process
- Be a founding member. TravSolo is growing fast and we’re looking for a foundational Digital Marketer to build a team around.
- Strong sense of design aesthetic and understanding of TravSolo’s service and brand
- Experience leading a variety of creative campaigns, including integrated experiences with both above-the-line and below-the-line initiatives
- Ability to build and synthesize briefs, conceptualize, and execute
- Experience working across disciplines
- Expertise in Creative Suite and willingness to learn new software, as needed
- Experience in digital, social, print and experiential marketing/advertising
- Strategic thinker with the ability to solve problems, even when they are not fully defined
- Ability to work in an ever-evolving environment
- Illustration and photography skills are a plus
- Ability to present and sell creative ideas
- Must be a team player
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, or equivalent • Must be available for a minimum of ten (10) hours a week on a trial basis.
This is a "get shit done" position, where you are allowed to fail, learn, repeat = hustle
Let us inspire people to travel more together!
Please check out our website for more information: travsolo.com
Provide your portfolio or work links showcasing your work in your profile for further consideration***