Corporate Travel & Expense Management
Engineer Head₹11L – ₹18L
We believe that if you are good at technology, you would make good products for others and make decent money in your career. But if you are good at technology and are also entrepreneurial in nature then you have the potential to achieve much more. And that's exactly the kind of profile we are looking for. Somebody who just doesn't understand code but also the impact that the code can have on a business and can disrupt existing business paradigms.
What we do: We are a start-up which is disrupting the blue ocean of business travel. Founded by experienced professionals from IIM and MDI..We already have more than 10 customers and have established partnerships with some other big companies. Chosen among the top 24 by CNBC TV18 program called 'Pulse The Venture'.
The ideal profile :
- You would have about 4 - 5 years of experience with exposure to both front end and back end technologies (Experience with .Net would be a plus but not mandatory).
- You would have a solid github profile which speaks of your work and not your degree.
- You can lead a team of 4 - 5 developers and can learn new technologies easily.
- You have good understanding of product development. Preferably you have worked in a product company for some time.
- Good Understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and technical architecture
- Should have at least 5+ year of experience in software development
- Good knowledge in .net and c# (Not must)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Educational Qualifications : Should have B.Tech/B.E. in Computer/Electrical from a reputed college.
Location : Bangalore
Next step : Check out our website (traveosoft.com)
Traveosoft at a glance
Traveosoft focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Application, and Business Travel. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Traveosoft has raised $50K of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2015 at a valuation of $330K.