Travel Activities Planning & Booking
Customer Sales & Service for Hawaii Activities Booking Website$0k – $80k • 0.0% – 1.0%
We are looking for customer sales and customer service support. You will be helping travelers book memorable experiences in Hawaii through our website and by phone. As a modern travel agent/concierge, you'll become intimately familiar with our high quality and often world-famous activities, experiencing many of them yourself. You will help identify ways to improve the customer experience and our processes, based on your engagement with users pre- and post-booking and with our activity providers. There is significant growth opportunity, including serving in a leadership role and possibly taking on other roles (e.g., marketing, vendor relationships, activity content management).
We prefer someone who lives in Hawaii or has a strong connection to Hawaii and would be open to moving here this year. Initially it would be a virtual role, part-time or full-time (negotiable).
- Loves travel planning and logistics
- Enjoys helping people
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Clear, professional, and friendly communication skills (email, phone, live chat, and possibly in-person with our activity providers)
- Self-motivated and effective independent worker
- Takes initiative and comfortable working in small startup environment
- Willing to learn on one's own and wear multiple hats (possibly marketing, vendor sales, website content writing, etc.)
- Professional and down-to-earth team member
- Experience with eCommerce / booking websites
- Tourism / hospitality industry experience, especially in Hawaii
- College degree
TravelShack at a glance
TravelShack focuses on E-Commerce, Online Travel, Online Reservations, and Tours & Activities. Their company has offices in San Diego and Hawaii. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.travelshack.com