Travel Activities Planning & Booking
Digital Marketer$20k – $100k • 0.0% – 15.0%
We're looking for someone to spearhead and manage growth marketing efforts, especially social media, email marketing, blogging, other content marketing, etc. Responsibilities include overall strategy, content creation, and ongoing management.
It would initially be a part-time virtual position, but we prefer someone who is located in Hawaii or has a strong connection to Hawaii and would be open to living here at some point this year as this role possibly expands to a full-time Marketing Manager.
- Strong relevant online marketing experience
- Excellent writer - clear, compelling, and fun
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Self-driven and effective independent worker
- Takes initiative and comfortable working for small startup
- Continuously learning and seeking innovative ways to market online
- Professional and down-to-earth team member
- Experience with eCommerce / booking websites
- Tourism / hospitality industry experience, especially in Hawaii
- College degree
- Open to expanding role to offline marketing (e.g., channel partnerships, PR, traditional advertising)
- Graphic design, photography, and/or videography skills
TravelShack at a glance
TravelShack focuses on E-Commerce, Online Travel, Online Reservations, and Tours & Activities. Their company has offices in San Diego and Hawaii. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.travelshack.com