All-In-One Travel Bookings & Expenses
Lead Full Stack Engineer$75k – $125k • 0.02% – 0.05%
TravelBank, the award-winning business travel & expense system that everyone loves, is looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team. We are backed by industry-leading funds NEA, Accel and Dreamers VC (family fund for actor Will Smith).
We're disrupting the travel & expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses. In 2019, TravelBank was voted one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.
We are looking for outstanding full stack engineers who can drive the development of our web product and APIs. If you're looking for a company that offers fresh challenges, growth potential, and an authentic culture-first mindset, TravelBank is for you. There are plenty of opportunities to tackle complex problems that'll challenge your assumptions and push you to your limits. You'll leave every day knowing you made an impact. In addition, there are leadership opportunities available which will allow you to both broaden your career prospects and continue to be technology focused. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses.
• Manage the software development cycle for the TravelBank product API, including the development of features, integrations, node modules, and unit tests
• Must thrive in a front end world and bring passion to building great user experiences and connecting data/APIs to UI design
• Write efficient, scalable, and well documented software code utilizing iterative Agile development and rapid release methods
• Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve production bugs and issues with software programming code
• Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
• Provide ongoing Quality Assurance testing
• Collaborate with multiple engineering teams to understand customer needs, determine workload requirements, and deliver solutions
• 1.5+ years experience developing and debugging in Ember.js/Ember CLI
• 1.5+ years experience developing with Express.js and TypeScript
• 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
• 3+ years of iterative Agile development and rapid release
• BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
TravelBank at a glance
TravelBank focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Online Travel, and Human Resources. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, TravelBank has raised $35M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2017.