All-In-One Travel Bookings & Expenses
Account Executive$110k – $150k • 0.005% – 0.007%
TravelBank, the award-winning business travel & expense system that everyone loves, is looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. We are backed by industry-leading funds NEA, Accel and Dreamers VC (family fund for actor Will Smith).
We're disrupting the travel & expense software industry and are working with the top companies and entrepreneurs in the valley. You'll be joining an experienced team that has successfully launched, grew, and exited venture funded businesses. In 2019, TravelBank was voted one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.
We are seeking a highly self-motivated and energetic Account Executive (AE) to help us drive adoption and revenue growth across new and existing customers. Candidates must love and thrive in strategic consultative sales environments. Candidates will sell TravelBank software by utilizing solution selling techniques. The AE will be held accountable for a revenue goal and will need to demonstrate their proven track record of success exceeding sales goals.
• Build relationships
• Meet and exceed sales goals
• Prospect new business opportunities within an assigned territory and/or existing book of business
• Develop a robust, well-qualified sales pipeline and maintain an accurate forecast at all times
• Understand and effectively present the business value of TravelBank’s app through product demonstrations
• Work with other Sales, Marketing, Product and Operations team members to drive new revenue across existing customers
• Be a team player, with a positive attitude
• Quota driven sales performer with 2+ years of sales experience.
• Must have Travel Industry experience
• Relevant industry experience selling SaaS and/or enterprise software to VP, EVP, and C-level executives. Relevant industry experience is a plus.
• Highly organized, with a proven ability to exceed performance goals.
• Managed all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, pitching, closing, and pipeline management.
• Confident, enthusiastic, and love working with customers to understand their business needs.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both in-person and over the phone.
• Competitive, and goal oriented, thriving in a fast-paced working environment and a team player.
• Demonstrated the ability to manage and exceed expectations, with a positive attitude.
• Able to travel to meet with strategic customers.
• Experience using a CRM tool
• Bachelor’s degree required