Digital transformation is a journey. use trasers as your gps
Inside Sales Specialist
Trasers is a specialized business research organization focused on providing inputs to CEOs, Business & IT leaders on developing and evolving their digital transformation strategy. Our research vehicles are designed to empower clients through objective and actionable insights at different levels and guide them into well-designed strategies. Our research combines large volumes of primary data with the experience of analysts to produce ‘fact based insights’. To support this, Trasers launched the world’s largest survey on digital transformations (GDTS2019), which received over 9,500 responses from leaders of every major function in companies from 16 industries worldwide.
The Trasers range of products- Syndicated Reports organized by Industry & Role, Custom Research, Benchmarking (of Digital Evolution of Business/IT Functions & the Enterprise), Training & Development and Consulting Services are designed to position Trasers as THE RESEARCH PARTNER in Clients’ digital transformation journeys. Trasers is also launching Trasers+, a ‘by invitation only global professional network for Leaders’ where leaders can interact, seek and provide help, ideate and conduct or attend digitally orchestrated events.
In order to transform the experience from individual enlightenment toward a team-centric information exchange, Trasers has also created a total digital collaboration platform. With the help of this platform, readers can make and exchange notes, share feedback, ask questions and collaborate with their teams using research. With the combination of a focus on digital transformations, fact based insights, a digital experience and a professional network- we are disrupting the business research industry. Trasers is launching in June 2019. Join us in helping clients benefit from a fresh new approach for research development and dissemination using an enterprise-wide digital collaboration platform.
Trasers is looking for an Inside Sales team member who is willing to do anything and everything it takes to sell our services. Trasers is a data company focused on providing data and insights to business and IT leaders on developing and evolving their digital transformation strategy and initiatives. We have peer-sourced data based on 5000 global companies and 9000 executives. We have services that include research report subscriptions, benchmarking, custom research and certification services. In order to transform the experience from individual enlightenment toward a team-centric information exchange, Trasers has also created a total digital collaboration platform. With this patented platform, readers can make and exchange notes, share feedback, ask questions and collaborate with their teams using research. With the combination of a focus on digital transformations, data-driven insights, digital experiences and a professional network, Trasers is the first-of-its-kind data resource company for all business and IT leaders.
- Work closely with company executives
- Work in an unstructured environment and is okay with change
- Conduct outbound telephone calls and email prospecting activities based on lists of target prospects provided by demand generation and organic web searches
- Utilizing Sales Navigator and web-based search tools.
- Provide weekly sales activity updates to the executive team
- Propose new sales tactic ideas and tools for success
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience
- Strong professional verbal and communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Proven experience in selling to enterprise executives
- Proven experience with working with executives
- Strong proficiency with SFDC (ability to run reports, create lead views)
- Mine available resources to identify and extract contact information for leads and accounts (SalesLoft, LI Navigator, Outreach)
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong teamwork and relationship building skills with internal and external “customers”
- Positive attitude with the ability to readily adapt to change and solve problems
- Attention to details
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Knowledge in digital transformation is a plus
- Ability to understand research reports, understand benchmarking
- Experience in non-traditional lead follow up activities (video emails, - not just phone and email)
- Experience in conducting phone surveys
Trasers at a glance
Trasers focuses on Market Research. Their company has offices in Santa Clara. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.trasers.com