Digital transformation is a journey. use trasers as your gps
Trasers is a specialized business research organization focused on providing inputs to CEOs, Business & IT leaders on developing and evolving their digital transformation strategy. Our research vehicles are designed to empower clients through objective and actionable insights at different levels and guide them into well-designed strategies. Our research combines large volumes of primary data with the experience of analysts to produce ‘fact based insights’. To support this, Trasers launched the world’s largest survey on digital transformations (GDTS2019), which received over 9,500 responses from leaders of every major function in companies from 16 industries worldwide.
The Trasers range of products- Syndicated Reports organized by Industry & Role, Custom Research, Benchmarking (of Digital Evolution of Business/IT Functions & the Enterprise), Training & Development and Consulting Services are designed to position Trasers as THE RESEARCH PARTNER in Clients’ digital transformation journeys. Trasers is also launching Trasers+, a ‘by invitation only global professional network for Leaders’ where leaders can interact, seek and provide help, ideate and conduct or attend digitally orchestrated events.
In order to transform the experience from individual enlightenment toward a team-centric information exchange, Trasers has also created a total digital collaboration platform. With the help of this platform, readers can make and exchange notes, share feedback, ask questions and collaborate with their teams using research. With the combination of a focus on digital transformations, fact based insights, a digital experience and a professional network- we are disrupting the business research industry. Trasers is launching in June 2019. Join us in helping clients benefit from a fresh new approach for research development and dissemination using an enterprise-wide digital collaboration platform.
Your role as an Analyst/Sr. Analyst, you will be a subject matter expert in one of the 10 segments we have identified in the corporate structure (R &D, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Service, HR, Legal, Procurement, and Finance). You should be aware of the content creation process from idea generation, topic selection, commissioning of articles, proof reading, editing and delivering of content. You will work with the primary research team to conduct surveys, produce reports of various kinds, partner with client advisory teams to explain reports, conduct workshops, and represent Trasers at various forums. You should have worked with business/industry experts, analysts, technical teams in developing compelling content and should be aware of major client level challenges. You should have an experience in conducting primary research and gathering the relevant data necessary for research.
Responsibilities - Research Development
- Co-develop the agenda for the technology you cover and develop primary models
- Conduct wide-ranging, secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights for use in how-to guides
- Conduct interviews with senior executives, academics and industry experts in search of innovative ideas;
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and the marketplace, consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
- Perform research by speaking with executives, vendors, and senior researchers
- Design or assist in the development of technology and role-specific questionnaires and moderator guides to ensure the necessary data is captured;
- Evaluate, analyze, and structure the information for use in various research deliverables
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable (not academic), grounded in IT executives’ workflows
- Deliver, on a regular calendar of research, deliverables including how-to guides, tools, and blogs around a specific technology area
- Author and tailor raw reports for your segment and the functions you cover
- Collaborate and participate in cross-functional discussions and decisions with subject matter experts within key functional areas as part of your research initiatives
- Analyze and interpret data and findings into understandable insights and written reports with actionable recommendations.
Responsibilities - Research Presentation & Client Support
- · Engage with client advisory teams to articulate findings in reports in the form of discussions and workshops;
- · Present research findings verbally and in writing to internal and external audiences
- · Review client engagement, field queries and answer questions coming from advisors and digital channels;
- · Present Trasers’ findings at industry forums and at Trasers Live! Events.
- 3-7 years of experience at a research or advisory firm (MBA preferred)
- Firsthand, technical understanding of your industry segment; technology stacks, implementation experience of such technologies, hands-on installation and solution-building experience a definite advantage
- Primary and secondary research skills; qualitative and quantitative research skills; prior experience in sectoral research, data analysis, and flows/charts/graphs
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills
- Prior experience in content writing is must - ability to write content/professional research reports
- Understanding of analytics tools and expertise with MS Office.
- An intellectually inquisitive and investigative personality with very strong professional integrity
- A collaborator who enjoys working within global teams and one who values everyone’s professional point of view
- One who enjoys research, developing points of view and sharing with clients and teammates
- Engaging, articulate person who enjoys intellectual engagement and debate
- Enjoys travel, seeing new places and meeting new people – it is the heart of what we do!
Trasers at a glance
Trasers focuses on Market Research. Their company has offices in Santa Clara. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.trasers.com