Embedded Design Engineer (Full-time)$36k – $72k
An ideal candidate would exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
strong analytical mind with problem-solving skills
ability to work independently and manage stakeholders
ability to deal with ambiguity in defining activities and direction
passion for the job
- High motivation with a strong work ethic
- Good planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design and development of embedded firmware
- Design and development of embedded hardware
- Work with cross functional teams to develop project goals and requirements
- Develop embedded firmware architecture and specifications
- Develop functional test plans to evaluate firmware
- Bachelor Degree / Master in Embedded / Electronics / Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in firmware development and / or completed at
least 5 product development cycles
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Experience working with embedded peripherals like CAN, I2C, SPI, USB, -
- Strong analytic skills and excellent communication skills
- Proactive in problem solving and product improvement
- Experience with Altium design CAD
- Experience in hardware design to control Actuators, Servos, Solenoids
- Experience in hardware design with microprocessor / microcontroller-based
- Design and develop customized firmware / embedded for control application
- Understand control theories and algorithms in position and speed control
- Familiar with analog circuit design
- Familiar with functional safety in firmware development
- Familiar with FMEA process is an advantage
- Able to work in independently and in teams
You must meet the qualifications to be considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed above would be obtained through a combination of research, relevant internship and/or previous job experience. Upon applying for this role, you will also be considered for other similar opportunities available.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Why join TransferFi
TransferFi’s mission is to create the next generation of power distribution on earth and beyond.
TransferFi is currently developing the world’s first long-range, safe and efficient Wireless Power Network (WPN). It will be used to power Industrial IoT sensors to reduce wiring complexity and high-power applications that will provide easy access to primary sources of energy such as remote and offshore renewables. All this is done through patented signal optimization and beamforming algorithms that will extend the range of Wireless Power Transfer (WPT) to 100 meters and beyond.
TFi is revolutionizing the way we access power.
TransferFi at a glance
TransferFi focuses on Industrial Automation, Internet of Things, Wireless Sensor Networks, and Wireless Charging. Their company has offices in Singapore. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.transferfi.com