Trail is changing the way hospitality is run, and we need your help ✊
Customer Team: Customer Operations Manager£25k – £30k
At Trail we are 100% focused on helping teams get their work done. From independent coffee shops to massive pub chains, to some of your favourite spots like Honest Burger, wagamama and Brewdog. We're building tools to simplify the daily jobs that busy teams do each day. And we need your help.
We have an awesome team. There's 20 of us, we’ve got a London office but have always been remote first. We've been going for five years now, but still operate as a startup - always learning, experimenting and pushing each other on.
The team is made up of Growth, Customer and Product. Everyone's super customer-focused, but at the frontline will be you - our mad passionate Customer Operations Manager.
What's the job?
The Customer Operations team is responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting all our users. From the moment they sign in, you're with them every step of the way, making sure they get maximum value from the product. Your weapon of choice is Intercom. You'll be answering questions, tracking feedback, escalating issues to engineers, and acting as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
What's the job?
The Customer Support team is responsible for onboarding, educating, and supporting all our users. From the moment they sign in, you're with them every step of the way, making sure they get maximum value from the product. Your weapon of choice is Intercom. You'll be answering questions, tracking feedback, escalating issues to engineers, and acting as the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
What will I be doing?
• First point of contact for customers over chat and email
• Working with users to tailor the app to their needs, including product configuration
• Educate and empower customers to get the most out of the app
• Escalate issues to product & engineering when necessary
• Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team
• Create and maintain web-based how-to, FAQs, and other recurring support docs.
What skills do I need?
• You write well. Really well. Smart, helpful and just a little bit sassy
• You love chatting with users online - all day every day
• You can explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
• You're really into technology - you play with new apps all the time
• A problem solver who thinks laterally and creatively towards a solution
• Ambition and willingness to learn
Salary & Perks
• £25 - £30k salary depending on experience
• 28 days of paid holiday (excluding bank holidays)
• Remote, part-time, flexible and human working hours
• A great London Bridge office
• Fortnightly all-hands
• Macbook Pro
Remote First with flexible hours and a great office in London Bridge
Minimum 25 days holiday (we're pretty flexible on that too - all work and no play makes us sad)
Cycle to work & tech scheme
https://www.cyclescheme.co.uk & https://www.techscheme.co.uk
All work travel covered - even your daily London commute
Friday afternoon time to work on R&D and personal development
Company trip every 6 months