Provide Solutions to financial trading domain
iOs Developer₹3L – ₹10L • No equity
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
iOS Developer (REST and WEB SOCKET intensive application)
- Proficient with Swift language
- Experience of iOS development, including technologies like UIKit, Core Animation, Auto layout, and Cocoa Touch
- Understanding of Apple's design principles, and UI/UX standards.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, Restful API integration, performance tuning etc.
- Knowledge of low-level C based libraries is good to have.
- Familiarity with developing apps over REST API and WEB-SOCKET API
- Ability to handle low bandwidth network activity in the background for smooth flow of the application.
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in native iOS application development
Tradelab Technologies at a glance
Tradelab Technologies focuses on Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Stock Exchanges, Blockchains, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in Bengaluru, Mumbai, and Kolkata. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Tradelab Technologies has raised $390K of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2015.
You can view their website at http://tradelab.in