Changing The World of Business Lending!
Mid & Senior React Engineers£60k – £80k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Trade Ledger are not your average company, we’re at the forefront of a revolution in our sector and we’re on the cusp of exploding onto the global software scene but we can’t do this without a rockstar engineering team.
Our Mission and Achievements
Trade Ledger is the world’s first business lending platform that transforms digital data from business supply chains in real time, allowing banks to assess and regularly update credit and default risk of businesses they lend to. We are a high growth fintech who simplify and automate complex banking services globally.
Our mission is to make commerce simple, by enabling banks and other lenders to address the underserved £1.2 Trillion corporate credit market opportunity. We do this by reimagining credit in a digital world and connecting company supply chain digital data to the financial service provider.
Diverse and open team culture is our differentiator. Bring your authentic self and we make great things together. With offices in London and Sydney we have a strong team focus. We work hard but we enjoy what we do. We actively invest in continuous professional development because we know our people are critical to our success. We are building a leading global software company and we can’t do this without also building one of the world’s best software teams.
Rockstar developer, tech gun, genius coder, what is this anyway? We are looking for rock solid React software engineers. Team members who love to create high quality code, pay attention to detail and continuously improve themselves. Your brand should be defined not just by your technical skills, but you must also be curious, able to dive deep and collaborate effectively with people from different backgrounds and with diverse perspectives. It’s you as the person who matters most.
- Design, develop and deploy React applications.
- Continuously improve our product by innovating through the usage of A/B tests.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team
- You have developed React / TypeScript based applications in enterprise environments
- You are well structured, pay attention to detail and are proud of your code
- You are familiar with AWS
- You know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
- You always strive for perfection and keep up with current best practices in your areas of expertise