CRM MANAGER€35k – €60k
Full-time/Part-time (Linz nnear Vienna)
As part of our innovative team, you will:
- Be responsible for the development, execution, and ongoing improvement of Tractive’s consumer relations activities
- Establish customer contact targeting and strategy
- Boost user engagement and relationships through high-quality campaigns and enhanced user journeys
- Develop email strategy, build timelines and be in charge of email development
- Implement A/B testing, derive actions and implement them
- Analyze campaign performance and recommend actions for improvement
- Manage migration and full-scale roll-out of new a CRM tool with our Backend team
- Work closely with different teams to maintain a customer-focused approach
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Experience in CRM campaign management and tools, as well as email and mobile messaging
- Experience with CRM tools
- Project management experience; ideally in a digital environment
- A clear understanding of how to leverage consumer behavior
- Ideally, experience with SQL
- Great analytical skills and experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Strong communicator
- Creative and user-oriented
- A team player who can bring ideas to life
- Well-organized and good at bringing projects past the finish line
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR “PAW”SOME EMPLOYEE
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis.
APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLEASE:
Tractive at a glance
Tractive focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Pets, and Wearables. Their company has offices in Austria and Pasching. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Tractive has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.