GPS Tracking for Cats and Dogs
AMAZON EXPERT€35k – €60k
Full-time (Linz nnear Vienna)
As part of our international Sales Team you will:
- Be in charge of our Amazon sales strategy
- Analyze and optimize Amazon performance
- Set up Amazon accounts for new markets and regions
- Create strategies for new product launches and coordinate product sell-offs
- Negotiate Amazon terms & conditions
- Work closely with our Sales Managers to coordinate Amazon performance in their core markets
- Track Amazon trends and the latest Amazon programs
- Maximize Tractive’s international growth potential
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- At least 3 years experience with managing Amazon accounts
- Excellent understanding of Amazon Vendor and Seller Central
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about your field and up-to-date with the latest Amazon trends and tools
- Analytical thinker
- Team player
- Great communicator
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR “PAW”SOME EMPLOYEE
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 35,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis.
APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLEASE:
Tractive at a glance
Tractive focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Pets, and Wearables. Their company has offices in Austria and Pasching. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Tractive has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.