GPS Tracking for Cats and Dogs
SALES MANAGER - SCANDINAVIA€30k – €60k
Full-time (Linz near Vienna)
As part of our international Sales Team you will:
- Establish and expand our worldwide sales network of distributors, online and offline retailers in Scandinavia
- Handle and optimize regional marketplaces such as CDON
- Monitor, analyze and increase sales numbers in your region, and forecast performance
- Establish personal contact with key account customers, retailers and distributors
- Plan and coordinate promotions and deals
- Develop further business relations by using your know-how as a local expert
- Research, analyze and monitor markets and competitors
- Share your suggestions for marketing activities that can boost product awareness
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "…because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
- Native speaker of a Scandinavian language
- Professional experience in online retail
- Ideally experience with marketplaces
- Very good understanding of online and offline retail in Scandinavia
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Love a good negotiation and passionate about your field
- Team player with great communication and analytical skills
- Proactive and motivated to learn
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
BENEFITS OF BEING OUR “PAW”SOME EMPLOYEE
- A multicultural work environment and excellent team spirit
- Flexitime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between € 30,000 and € 60,000 on a full-time basis.
*APPLICATION JUST VIA LINK PLEASE: *
Tractive at a glance
Tractive focuses on Mobile, Location Based Services, Pets, and Wearables. Their company has offices in Austria and Pasching. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Tractive has raised $2.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.